Interested in Getting Married in our Parish?
Congratulations on your decision to get married. We will work with you in order that your wedding ceremony will be one to remember. Please read the guidelines here in order to assist you as you plan your wedding.
Your Wedding Ceremony
- Wedding Music in the Diocese of Kerry
- Gettingmarried.ie – helpful web-page for engaged couples including approved scripture readings, the wedding vows used in Ireland and help in preparing your wedding ceremony booklet.
- An Pósadh – from Cumann na Sagart. Irish language scripture readings and the wedding ceremony.
- Accord – Catholic Marriage Care Service (Pre-Marriage Courses, Counselling, Fertility and Natural Family Planning)
- Catechism of the Catholic Church – The Sacrament of Matrimony
- Familiaris Consortio – Apostolic Exhortation of Pope John Paul II on the Family
- Letter to Families – Pope John Paul II
Getting Married in Rome?
The following churches welcome Irish couples who wish to get married in Rome. Contact should be made directly with them.
If getting married in Rome – or elsewhere overseas – it is very important to contact your own local parish clergy as early as possible in order to ensure that all the necessary paperwork is completed in good time.