Pray for Michael Flannery, Upper Main St.; Tommy Kelliher, Ballinvounig; Breda Devane, (nee O’Sullivan) New York an late of Baile Ghóilín;
Denis P. O’Leary, Dublin and late of Green St.
MASSES/AIFRINN – First Sunday of Advent
St. Mary’s Church
Multi-Intention 8.00pm 1. Bob Rohan, The Mall, MM and her brother Stevie Kelliher, CB, Milltown.
2. Mary Ferber, nee O’Dowd, Burnham & New York.
3. Tommy Devane, Goat St & Jim O’Keeffe, Strand St.
4. Geraldine Fitzgerald, Abbeyfeale.
5. Herbert and Mary O’Sullivan, The Mall.
Sun 29ú 11.30am Cyril O’Hanlon, Marian Park, 1ú CB and his parents William and Johanna O’Hanlon and his brother Séamus O’Hanlon, R.I.P. London.
Dé Luain 30ú 10.00am An Díseart.
4.00pm Coláiste Íde.
Dé Máirt 1ú 10.00am Private Intention
Wed 2ú 7.30pm Noreen and Patrick Ashe, Baile Móir.
Déard 3ú 7.30pm Paróisteánaigh. (Please note Mass time)
Friday 4ú 10.00am First Friday.
7.30pm Eileen Dillon, Green St.
Multi-Intention 8.00pm 1. Dr. Jim Brosnan, Spa Road.
2. Paudie Garvey, Nellie, Tommy and Jack Evans, Minard East.
3. Maureen Geaney, Cluais Móir.
4. Mary O’Donoghue, Baile na Buaile.
5. Patsy Ní Cléirigh and deceased members of the Cleary Family, Baile Móir.
6. Catherine Manning, Killelane.
Sun 6ú 11.30am Mass of Thanksgiving for three parishioners who returned safely from Paris.
Naomh Caitlín, Fionn Trá
Sath 28ú 6.15i.n. Intinn Príobháideach
Sath 5ú 6.15i.n.
Naomh Eoin Baiste, Lios Póil
Domh 29ú 10.00am Private Intention.
Domh 6ú 10.00am Bridie and Dan Griffin, Deerpark.
St. Mary’s Confessions: Sat. 10.30am – 11.00am & after Vigil Masses.
Adoration: Dingle Hospital Oratory: Monday 10.30am – 11.30am.
St Mary’s: Tues 10.30am – 10pm; Wed 5.30 -7.30pm. First Friday: 10.30 – 11.30am.
N. Caitlín: Déardaoin 11 r.n. – 12i.n. N. Eoin Baiste: Thursday 11 am – 12 noon
Envelopes: €966; Cash: €795. Total: €1,761. Míle buíochas.
Diocesan Collection for Kerry Diocesan Youth Service will be taken up next weekend December 5th/6th after Communion.
An Deireadh Seachtaine – 5ú/6ú Nollaig
DINGLE: Euch. Ministers’ Team 1: Vigil: Theresa Ashe, Blandina O’Connor, Maura Evans, Marian O’Sullivan, Máire Nic a’ tSíthigh and Ann O’Connor. 11:30am Sr. de Sales, Patricia Williams, Bridie Fitzgerald and Madge Fitzgerald. Collectors’ Team 1; Church Cleaners’ Team 1. Readers: Vigil: Liz Higgins. 11.30a.m.: Clár Uí Loingsigh. LIOS PÓIL: Ministéirí Eoc.: Rose O’Sullivan & Donnacha Ó Súilleabháin. Léitheoir: Caitríona Ní Fhallúin.
FIONN TRÁ: Min. Eoc.: Eibhlín Uí Lúing. Léitheoir: Brenda Ní Shúilleabháin.
1. Wedding Anniversary Celebrations: Any couple celebrating a special anniv this year but who were married in a church outside the parish are invited to join us for the celebrations on Sat Dec 5th. Please contact the parish before Fri Nov 27th.
2. Adoration – From Dec 1st Adoration, Tues all day and Wed 5.30pm – 7.30pm.
2 adorers are required for 4pm-5pm on Tues. Contact the Parish on 066-9151208.
Adoration will finish at 7pm this Tuesday due to the Parish Volunteer evening.
3. Parish Visitations: Fr. Joe will continue his visits to Cathair an Treantaigh.
4. Parish Volunteers Evening will begin with Mass in Benner’s Hotel at 7.30pm on Tuesday December 1st.
5. Kerry Coach to Knock Shrine Night Vigil The feast of the Immaculate Conception Mon 7th Dec Coach Departs Tralee at 4:30pm. Contact: 066-7180123.
6. Christmas Craft Fair 29ú Samh, Aonach Ceardaiocht: Halla Ceann Trá 11-5.
7. Be Aware Prevent Suicide is hosting a Mental Wellness Exhibition at the Brandon Hotel, Tralee, 1pm-6pm,Sunday, November 29th.
8. The Carers Association are providing the QQI (FETAC) Level 5 Healthcare Support Award training in January 2016. Contact the training unit on 0579370221.
9. Anam Cara monthly Parent Evening, Tuesday Dec 8th 19:30 to 21:00 in Recovery Haven 5 Haigs Terrace, Killerisk, Tralee, Co. Kerry.
10. “Giving witness to our Faith in this Year of Mercy” – talk in St. John’s Church, Tralee, Thursday December 3rd, 7.30pm by Mr. Philip Ryan.
11. Ardfert Retreat Centre: (1) Advent Reflection evenings December 2nd, 9th, 16th at 7pm. Time to reflect on the mystery of Jesus coming on earth by Maire Stuart, Valencia Island. (2) Advent Retreat December 4th – 6th with Adrian Farrelly OP. Contact 066 7134 4276.
12. Year of Mercy: The year begins with the opening of the Holy Door of Mercy in the Basilica of St. Peter, Dec 8, 2015 by Pope Francis. In our diocese, the Holy Door of Mercy will be opened at a special Mass in St. Mary’s Cathedral, Killarney at 5pm on December 13th 2015.
13. Catholic Grandparents Association December’s meeting in Gairdin Mhuire at 8pm on Wed December 2nd. All welcome.
14. Biongó Mór na Nollag, 3ú Nollag, 7.30pm I dTigh Uí Mhurchú, Baile ‘n Fheirtéaraigh ar son Cara Projects.
15. 31 Card Drive – Tables of 8 in Bawn’s, Sun Dec 6th at 6pm. Winner takes all.
First Friday – Fr. Joe will visit the housebound sick as usual next Thursday and Friday. If anybody wishes to be added to the list, please contact 066-9151208.
Machnamh / Reflection
This Advent I pray
To live deeply, with purpose
To live freely, with detachment
To live wisely, with humility
To live justly, with compassion
To live lovingly, with fidelity
To live mindfully, with awareness
To live gratefully, with generosity
To live fully, with enthusiasm
Help me to hold this vision
and to daily renew it in my heart
becoming ever more one with you
during this holy season of Advent.
Just a Thought / Smaoineamh
We bless the wreath of this holy season.
An endless circle of God’s Presence.
An ever-green, ever-fresh outreach to us and all people.
A light of the World.
May this wreath always speak to us of the
Presence of God in our lives.
Come Lord Jesus, like the dawn from on High,
give light to those in darkness
and guide us into the way of peace.